Our Resident-First Care Program focuses on providing the assistance you need in the privacy of your own room while allowing for independence on all other levels. Our Licensed Nurse assesses your specific care needs and wishes as well as your lifestyle, personal history and social engagement preferences. We create an individual service plan for each individual based not only on their care needs, but their individual preferences as well. We encourage independence while providing just the right level of assistance.
Resident Services and Amenities (included in rent)
• Dining includes three meals per day, al a carte menu items, and snacks
• Laundry of personal clothes and linens
• Daily activities program which includes exercise, games, music and entertainment
• Computer and printer access
• Community emergency pendant system for peace of mind
• Utilities, cable, and phone
• Transportation to medical appointments and shopping
• Outdoor patio space and gardens
• Pet-friendly community
Personal Resident Services (Additional Cost)
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living including bathing, dressing, escorting, transferring, and incontinence care.
- Medication management
- Beauty and Barber services